Charlottesville, VA 22911
Daniel Ricciardi MD
- Sentara Healthcare is committed to delivering a distinctive combination of cutting-edge technology along with the Caring Tradition, and the promise of personalized care tailored to the needs of each individual patient
- Advanced clinical services offered include cancer care, cardiac care, emergency care, maternity, neurology, orthopedics and surgery
- 176-bed facility featuring all patient-friendly private rooms
- Recently expanded surgical and medical care units
- Sentara eCare Health Network® uses innovative and secure technology to link patient medical records between our hospitals, physicians and other healthcare sites.
- ED Volume: 34,000
- Open 24 hours per day, seven days a week
- Sentara Martha Jefferson Emergency Services is also capable of treating a wider range of urgent and emergent medical conditions, including respiratory distress, head injuries, abdominal pain, dehydration, orthopedic injuries (fractures), sports injuries and lacerations (cuts requiring sutures)
- Online check-in is available
- Average of a 15-minute wait time
In the shadow of The Blue Ridge Mountains, historic Charlottesville offers some of the best restaurants, attractions, shopping, recreation activities, accommodation and places to live. Charlottesville has been ranked, “Best place to Live in America” by Frommers.
Charlottesville is a dynamic happening place, a community that is alive with enterprise, innovation, education and an energetic and diverse population. This is a smooth-running city, without the high sky scrapers and grid lock traffic. Recreational and entertainment is available everywhere you look, along with a food scene that boasts more restaurants per capita than most larger cities.
Offering affordable median housing prices for whatever living atmosphere you choose – city living, suburban, country living in residential and rental properties. Charlottesville offers great school systems with 25 public and 25 private schooling.
Charlottesville is located in the center of Virginia, only an hour from Richmond and just over 2 hours from Washington D.C. Residents are equipped with several traveling options for traveling or for staying within the city, airport, Amtrak or easy access to several major high ways I64 and US 29 easy access 81 and 95.