- As the area’s only full-service hospital, Springfield Regional Medical Center has provided comprehensive medical services for the residents of Clark County and surrounding communities for over 100 years.
- ED Volume: 62,000
- Newer emergency department was built in 2011 and is arranged in multiple zones with 45 treatment rooms
- Patient population is broad, community-type patient pathology with 18% admission rate
- Excellent specialty support with only pediatric, neurosurgery, trauma and some psychiatry cases transferred
- EM ultrasound
- Electrophysiology Program
- Comprehensive EMS education includes EMT and paramedic training
The lovely town of Springfield is located 25 miles northeast of Dayton and 45 miles west of Columbus. Situated on the Mad River, Buck Creek and Beaver Creek, the area offers excellent recreational activities including whitewater rafting, boating and hiking. There are numerous cultural events, a state park, and a variety of appealing housing options. Springfield is the ideal place to enjoy a sense of community with the convenience of easy access to the amenities of Dayton and Columbus.