Pueblo, CO 81004
Kendall Rockler MD
For 136 years, St. Mary-Corwin has cared for the people of Pueblo and surrounding communities in Southern Colorado.
Driven by our commitment to Pueblo and to our healing ministry, St. Mary-Corwin is focusing on our core areas of clinical strength. Concentrating on cancer care and orthopedic services enables St. Mary-Corwin to continue to provide high-quality, high-value health care for generations to come.
- Leading-edge teams deliver remarkable care, high-quality outcomes and unparalleled patient satisfaction within our medical specialties of cancer care, orthopedics, breast center, wound care, and a retail pharmacy.
- Proud recipient of seven Five-Star Ratings from Healthgrades, the leading online resource helping consumers make informed decisions in order to find the right doctor.
- Top 10 percent in the nation for general surgery as measured by lowest risk-adjusted mortality.
- ED Volume: 35,000
- Level III Trauma Center
- General surgery, orthopedic surgery and full-time anesthesia coverage
- Flight for Life Colorado provides life-saving services across Southern Colorado and operates from St. Mary-Corwin
- Full-service emergency care 24/7