Warren, PA 16365
ED Volume: 18,000
Michael Faulk MD
- Respected, 89-bed acute care, not for profit facility located in the Northwest corner of Pennsylvania
- WGH is a full-service hospital with a 50+ member Medical Staff, providing Community Health with Quality and Compassion
- WGH provides leading edge technology in Cancer Care, Pain Management, and Diagnostic Imaging. Maternal-Child Health; General, Thoracic and Orthopedic surgical services; comprehensive psychiatric and detox programs; and Home Health round out the full range of health care services provided.
- WGH offers a Swing Bed Program, a full-service lab, MRI, PET & CT scanning, Doppler ultrasound, nuclear medicine, Cancer Care Center, Hospitalist Program, One-Day Surgery, 24-hour Emergency Care Center, Dental and Walk-In Care.
- Broad pathology with approximately 18% admission rate
- Modern, well-equipped, 9-beds plus a family room
- ED was renovated recently and is very nice, efficient
- Meditech EMR with Dragon dictation
- Active EMS program with on-site medical directors providing medical command and education to a number of local services
- 6 Physician/APP provider hospitalist team
- Dedicated Nocturnist
- Average daily encounters: 25
- Team is supported by IAC RN to facilitate operations
- 6 bed Open ICU
Warren, Pennsylvania is a wonderful place to live and practice medicine. It is a quaint, historical city located in the heart of the Allegheny National Forest in the Northwest part of the state near the Kinzua Dam and Allegheny Reservoir. A wide range of local outdoor recreation includes fishing, hunting, hiking and boating. Great skiing is close by at resorts like Peak ‘N Peak and Holiday Valley, and Lake Chatauqua is just 40 minutes away. Warren is a center for music and the arts with the Library Theatre, Warren Players, Civic Orchestra, and nearby Chatauqua Institution. The friendly community is a great place to live and raise a family with good public and private schools in safe neighborhoods. The major metropolitan amenities of Buffalo, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Erie are within 60-165 miles.