- For more than 75 years, Westfield Memorial Hospital has served the people of western New York
- Small scale facility with four inpatient beds
- The hospital addresses observation and low acuity patients
- Established referral pathway for higher acuity patients
- Outpatient surgery
- Medical staff incorporates access to a range of top specialists
Westfield is tucked away from the hustle and bustle and is known as a vacation spot with good reason, as it is situated in a beautiful area with vineyards, sandy beaches, dramatic landscapes and a harbor known for world-class fishing; as well as historic landmarks and unique shopping. Larger city amenities are available in nearby Jamestown, Erie and Buffalo. Westfield is on Lake Erie and just seven miles from Lake Chautauqua.
- ED Volume: 8,000
- 5-bed patient treatment area with two additional vertical treatment chairs
- 12-hour shifts, 24 hours of physician coverage
- EPIC EMR
Note: Westfield Memorial ED clinicians enjoy a close relationship with nearby Saint Vincent Hospital as most staff members work at both hospitals.