- 50,000 square foot state-of-the-art surgical center
- Family-centered, single-room maternity unit
- Ingraham Manor skilled nursing facility
- Comprehensive Spine Program, which is the only CARF-accredited, multi-disciplinary pain management program in Connecticut
- The Connecticut Gastroenterology Institute
- Sleep Center, inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services
- Advanced Diagnostic Radiology department offering CT/PET, MRI and nuclear medicine.
- 28 beds
- 4-bed Express Care Unit
- 32 hours of physician coverage
- 20 hours of APP coverage
- Meditech with Dragon Dictation
- 15% PEDs, 5% psych admits
- Observation Care unit
The hospital is located only 20 miles from Hartford, the state capital and home of the University of Connecticut. With its many parks, museums, leafy neighborhoods and excellent schools, both public and private, Bristol is a great place to raise a family. Home to ESPN, Bristol has also managed to attract a solid base of industries and quality jobs, continuing a long tradition of economic stability. Central to myriad cultural and outdoor activities, from Appalachian mountain hiking to exploring Atlantic Ocean beaches to all that nearby Hartford, New Haven, and Waterbury have to offer, Bristol truly offers something for everyone.
Bristol’s ten elementary, three middle, and two high schools provide excellent public education for the 24,000 households of which approximately 29% have children under the age of 18. In addition to the public school system, the area also offers a number of private schools.
Bristol, CT 06010