Parker, CO 80134
ED Volume: 6,000
Christopher Post MD
- Our new combined emergency and urgent care open 24/7 treats minor aches to major injuries, taking the guesswork out of deciding where to go. With board-certified emergency medicine physicians, nurses and paramedics specifically trained in pediatric care and on-site imaging
- Urgent Care open 7:00am-9:00pm
- 3D mammography
- Primary Care, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Urogynecologist
- Open 24/7 Emergency Care
- On-site imaging, including MRI, CT scan, ultrasound and x-ray
- Full lab services
- Closely affiliated with Parker Adventist Hospital, making specialty services such as sleep studies, physical therapy and annual mammograms just a short drive away
Located in the southeastern most corner of the Denver Metropolitan area, Parker offers tremendous opportunity for the outdoor adventurist. The Cherry Creek Trail runs along Cherry Creek, north and south through Parker. Bicycling, hiking, nature walks and cross-country skiing.
It is within proximity to take advantage of the downtown Denver area, as well as the sports venues, including Coors Field, home to the Denver Broncos.