ED Volume: 44,000
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
New Kensington is situated in suburban Pittsburgh’s Allegheny Valley region along the banks of the Allegheny River. Just 18 miles northeast of Pittsburgh, easy access is afforded to all major metropolitan amenities and Northeast Pittsburgh’s most desirable residential areas including Fox Chapel, Indiana Township, Murrysville, Sarver and city neighborhoods like Shadyside, Squirrel Hill and Lawrenceville.
Downtown Pittsburgh is minutes away and the area provides the full range of recreational and cultural options including professional sports, world-class dining and shopping, riverside trail network and watersports, plus the mountains of the Laurel Highlands just a short drive away. Pittsburgh has been names one of America’s most livable cities many times – and for good reason.
Transportation is very convenient along Route 28, the PA Turnpike is just a few miles away, and The Pittsburgh International Airport is an easy 35-mile drive.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Let our experienced team lead you through the career maze of competitive salaries, signing bonuses, retirement plans, insurance and medical malpractice coverage.