OB Hospitalist Management
Delivering the care your patients need 24/7/365
US Acute Care Solutions (USACS) is an integrated team comprised of hospitalists, emergency physicians, intensivists and advanced practice providers. When you contract with USACS for your integrated acute care needs, you’ll have one, unified health team delivering on-site coverage.
Our experienced, board-certified OB hospitalists are there 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year to ensure the health and safety of expectant mothers and their infants. There’s no waiting on a doctor to rush to the hospital in the middle of the night – we’re here for whenever the new baby decides he or she is ready to make an appearance. Having a dedicated group of OB hospitalists in your hospital reduces delays in care, improves the outcome for mothers and babies, reduces wait times, and increases satisfaction for patients and their families.
What You Can Expect
- Immediate OB care for every patient
- Timely, accurate and thorough documentation
- Fulfillment of all Obstetric Hospitalist delineation of privileges
- Effective communication among physicians and healthcare team
- Participation in department and medical staff meetings
- Increased patient satisfaction
- Reduced risk
- Improve quality metrics
Integrated Acute CareHealth systems that staff multiple departments with USACS have seen dramatic improvements in efficiency metrics. Whatever pain points your health system is experiencing, we have the people and processes to bring your care into alignment.
- Create efficiencies
- Lower the cost of care
- Improve health outcomes
National Clinical Governance
USACS is overseen by a National Clinical Governance Board, responsible for monitoring clinical quality issues across our facilities. This board assesses our hospital medicine departments based on:
- Establishment of evidence-based protocols
- Clinical data collections and analysis
- Assessment of clinical outcomes and patient experience
- Continual clinical and process improvement
- Much more…
Contact USACS to learn more about our Hospital Medicine Management and discuss potential partnership opportunities.