- 170-bed community hospital situated in a growing Denver suburb
- Intensive Physicians available for all admissions
- Radiologist read all studies 24-7
- Medical staff representing most major specialties including: hospitalist admissions, full neurosurgery, interventional cardiology, trauma surgery and interventional radiology
- Modern equipment includes helical and conventional CT scanners, MRI (3-T) and PET-CT and PET-CT
- Responsive lab and x-ray with turnaround times of less than one hour; point of care STAT labs, etc.
Located in the southeastern most corner of the Denver Metropolitan area, Parker offers tremendous opportunity for the outdoor adventurist. Enjoy nature walks along the Cherry Creek Trail, bicycling, hiking and cross country skiing.
Parker is within close proximity to downtown Denver with great dining and shopping, as well as the sports venues, including Coors Field, home to the Denver Broncos.
- ED Volume: 25,000
- 21% admission rate, representing 40% of total hospital admissions
- 23 main ED treatment rooms plus 5 ED Express beds during peak service hours
- Close proximitiy to all radiology services, with bedside ultrasound in the main ED
- ED Point of Care testing
- Flexible documentation system using templates and voice recognition. Scribes available
- Emergency physicians do not write admitting orders
- Excellent ACLS certified nursing staff