A 467-bed-not-for-profit teaching hospital. Member of Lifebridge Health Medical Services, along with Northwest Hospital Center and Grace Medical Center. Patient services include medical/surgical, acute, psychiatric and rehab and the hospital specialty is traumatic brain injury. ER-7 Medical Pavilion with seven specialized emergency centers under one roof: urgent care, chest pain, emergent care, trauma, pediatric care, fast track and observation.
Baltimore, Maryland is rich in history and East Coast charm and is home to more than 200 diverse neighborhoods, world-class museums and attractions, great shopping and a thriving culinary scene. As the 24th largest city in the U.S., Baltimore is a bustling area with many businesses, colleges, and the thriving inner harbor area. Baltimore is also near Annapolis and Washington D.C. We’re the crossroads of the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states and a region of 50 million people. Located off I-95, at a convenient stop on Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor and 15 minutes from Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
– with 650 daily flights from 70 destinations – Baltimore is easily accessible and has convenient parking.
- ED Volume: 50,000
- Level II Trauma Center is fully equipped for rapid resuscitation, with on-site CT scanning and separate entrances to receive patients from ground transport or rooftop helipad
- 48 hours per day of Physician coverage
- 48 hours per day of APP coverage
- 54 all-private treatment rooms, private family rooms, 24-hour concierge service for patient families, on-campus pagers for visitors and many other services geared to increasing patient satisfaction
- Pediatric Center is a separate, child-friendly area of ER-7 with play areas, full-time pediatric emergency physicians and pediatric trained nurses
- The chest pain evaluation center is the cornerstone of one of the most advanced cardiac care facilities in the region
- Featuring extensive monitoring with ambulance to hospital EKG transfer system and advanced cardiac stress tests
- Cerner EMR system
Pediatric Emergency Department
- Sinai Hospital in Maryland houses the only pediatric emergency care center in northwest Baltimore.
- Pediatric emergency services are provided 24 hours a day by board-certified pediatricians in our pediatric emergency care center, featuring a separate pediatric treatment area, full-time pediatric emergency physicians and pediatric trained nurses.
- Peds ED Volume: 6,000