Baltimore, MD 21215
Neil Roy MD
A 467-bed-not-for-profit teaching hospital. Member of Lifebridge Health Medical Services, along with Northwest Hospital Center. Patient services include Medical / Surgical, Acute, Psychiatric and Rehab and the hospital specialty is traumatic brain injury. ER-7 Medical Pavilion with seven specialized emergency centers under one roof: Urgent Care. Chest pain, Emergent Care, Trauma, Pediatric Care, Fast Track and Observation.
- ED Volume: 66,000
- Level II Trauma Center is fully equipped for rapid resuscitation, with on-site CT scanning and separate entrances to receive patients from ground transport or rooftop helipad
- 96 hours per day of Physician coverage
- 48 hours per day of APP coverage
- 54 all-private treatment rooms, private family rooms, 24-hour Concierge service for patient families, on-campus pagers for Visitor’s and many other services geared to increasing Patient satisfaction
- Pediatric Center is a separate, child-friendly area of ER-7 with play areas, full-time pediatric emergency physicians and Pediatric trained nurses
- The chest Pain Evaluation Center is the cornerstone of one of the most advanced cardiac care facilities in the region
- Featuring extensive monitoring with ambulance to hospital EKG transfer system and advanced cardiac stress tests
Pediatric Emergency Department
- Sinai Hospital in Maryland houses the only pediatric emergency care center in northwest Baltimore.
- Pediatric emergency services are provided 24 hours a day by board-certified pediatricians in our Pediatric Emergency Care Center, featuring a separate pediatric treatment area, full-time pediatric emergency physicians and pediatric trained nurses.