- The new St. Anthony North Health Campus opened in March 2015, marking a new era in health care in north metro Denver. The 350,000 square-foot, 92 bed, $177 million expansion offers both inpatient and outpatient care with an emphasis on preventive health, wellness and health education.
- Serving the communities of Westminster, Erie, Brighton, Broomfield, Northglenn and Thornton
- Integrated primary and specialty care
- Inpatient and outpatient surgical series
- Primary Stroke center
- Women’s Center with private labor & delivery suites including bilingual doula support
- ED Volume: 30,000
- Level III Trauma Center with integrated diagnostics
- 13% admission rate
- 24 main ED treatment rooms with 3 of them being resuscitation bays. Close proximity to all radiology services, with bedside ultrasound in the main ED
- ED Point of Care testing
- Flexible documentation system using templates and voice recognition.
- Emergency physicians do not write admitting orders
- Excellent ACLS certified nursing staff
Westminster is an award-winning community with an international reputation for livability, a tradition of excellence in parks and recreation, a leadership role in technology and a reputation for sound financial management.
With direct access to major highways, Westminster's central location between Denver and Boulder puts it within easy reach of major business centers, retail centers and a variety of entertainment and recreational facilities. Activities in Denver or Boulder are a 20-minute drive in either direction, making it easy for sports enthusiasts to attend games of numerous professional sports teams
The list of other fun things to do in Westminster is endless. There's movie theaters, recreation centers, golf courses, parks, open space trails, ice skating and roller skating, soccer, miniature golf, swimming and hundreds of restaurants and retail stores. The Westminster Promenade is the perfect place to spend time with family and friends, it is an outdoor pedestrian entertainment and business-oriented development in an attractive, resort-like setting. The Promenade includes areas for children to play, small performance areas, outdoor restaurants and cafes, a lake, trails, and sculptures to enjoy. Enjoy some of the finest Colorado entertainment presented through the North Metro Arts Alliance and the city's own free Summer Concert Series.
If history is your interest, take a step back in time and visit Westminster, as if it was 100 years ago by visiting the Bowles House Museum. Or, drive by the Pillar of Fire building - a majestic neo-Romanesque-style building built in 1892. Both buildings, along with others in the area, are listed on the National Register of Historical Places.