Advanced Practice Providers
Advanced Practice Providers play an important role at US Acute Care Solutions, the nation’s leading physician-owned provider of integrated acute care. Our APP teammates have day-to-day independence to care for patients, plus long-term support from a tight-knit team of expert clinicians who are connected by a culture of camaraderie. We offer competitive benefits and ongoing training to help our advanced practice providers excel, both personally and professionally.
APPs will attend our APP Academy, a complete onboarding program designed to begin with the new hire APP signing the contract through the first two years as an APP with USACS.
"By attracting and retaining the best APPs, and empowering them to reach their full potential, we’re empowering USACS to better serve our patients and hospital partners. And that’s what it’s all about." Krisi Gindlesperger MPAS, PA-C.
View advanced practice provider jobs now.
- Patient Care
- EM Procedures
- Risk Management
- Orientation – HR, Hospital and Administrative
- Failsafe Policy
- EMTALA Video
- HIPPA Video
- Documentation Manual
- Initial Self-Assessment
- Risk Management Modules
- Mentored Shifts with Physician/APP 1-6 Months
- EM Procedure Logs
- ED Boot Camp or ACEP/SEMPA EM Academy
- USACS Educational Curriculum - Fellowship, Core or Fundamentals Curriculum
Early Independent Practice
Certified USACS App
- Yearly 360 Evaluation with Self-Assessment
- Yearly Chart Audit & Monthly Quality Chart Audit
- Ongoing Education