You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 84th Avenue Neighborhood Health Center is proud to be a health center who has developed a system to partner with its neighborhood and their specific needs
- Specializing in adult care, pediatric care, senior care, integrative medicine and women’s maternity care.
- Westminster primary care physicians make it their goal to help individuals of all ages stay on top of their health
- Emergency Department open 24/7
- Level IV Trauma Center
- 20 main ED treatment rooms
- Close proximity to all radiology services, with bedside ultrasound in the main ED
- ED Point of Care testing
- Flexible documentation system using templates and voice recognition.
- Emergency physicians do not write admitting orders
- A free standing ED, is associated with St Anthony’s health campus for consultants and admissions
Located just minutes from downtown Denver, the city of Westminster offers a variety of housing choices along with great schools, convenient shopping and plenty of entertainment. Westminster is home to many businesses, large and small. Public facilities include multiple recreation centers, golf courses, and the Westminster Public Library. Many housing opportunities are available from apartments and starter homes to luxury homes. With quick access to both Highway 36 and Interstate 25, residents enjoy an easy commute to Denver or Boulder.
In the summer, Westminster’s Hyland Hills Water World is a popular choice for residents as one of the country’s biggest water parks with water slides, water tubes, a wave pool and more! The Butterfly Pavilion and Insect Center features an indoor rainforest with more than 1,000 butterflies and insects for visitors to enjoy. The Westminster Promenade offers an entertainment center, complete with a movie theatre, bowling alley, shopping, great food, as well as areas for children to play. Westminster is a growing Colorado community with something for everyone.