You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 113,000
- 22% admission rate representing 68% of total hospital admissions
- High-acuity facility with broad community type pathology including pediatrics, medical, surgical and geriatrics
- Level III trauma center
- ED physicians do not write admitting orders
- 2 CT scanners and multiple US machines located in the ED
- Active Hospitalists facilitate over 90% of medical admissions, including pediatrics
- Doc1st physician-in-triage program
- Cerner EMR System
- 21-bed Observation Unit exclusively for emergency medicine patients
- Approximately 5,000 obs patients/year
- Average patient length of stay <20 hours
- National observation program support and oversight
Located on Florida's beautiful Gulf coast, it's easy to understand the popularity of the Tampa Bay area. Offering an ideal climate, miles of beaches as well as convenience to some of the nation's most popular attractions. Tampa residents also enjoy easy access to sporting events, concerts, shopping, fine-dining and cultural events. The public schools consistently rank at the top nationwide, and there are also numerous private school options. Universities, international airport and highly appealing housing options make Tampa the ideal place to call home.