You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- Small, community hospital of <100 beds with a family approach with the ultimate goal of providing the very best patient care
- Specialties supported are; general surgery, urology, gynecology, orthopedics, nephrology, neurology, cardiology, gastroenterology on-call coverage
- Consults available for ID, Hematology/Oncology, and PRN for ENT & Podiatry
- Hospital is building a new Interventional Radiology program
- ED Volume: 30,000
- 12% admission rate
- CPSI/Evident EHR, October 2021 will transition to Cerner
Living in Fort Washington means living near a vibrant downtown, but also within a couple miles of beautiful nature. The National Harbor is located in Fort Washington and sits right on the Potomac River, giving residents easy access to kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, and other water sports. There are dozens of wonderful restaurants to choose from, ranging in cuisine from Italian to Thai; there are also cafés that are perfect for breakfast or coffee meetings and steakhouses ideal for a fancy night out. For some retail therapy, you’ll find all of what’s expected near the DC area. The National Harbor attracts out of town visitors for conferences or just as a fun weekend getaway. Residents and visitors alike are excited about the new MGM National Harbor hotel and casino. Real Estate is booming with easy access to the DC area.