You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- This brand-new, state-of-the-art hospital completed construction in the Fall of 2019
- 180 private rooms
- Nationally recognized heart program
- 1,400 employees and 650 medical staff service the hospital
- Team approach with Hospitalist, Critical Care and Emergency Department under one IAC Director
- ED Volume: 45,000
- 32 treatment bays and 12 additional observation beds
Silver Spring is centrally located at the northern border of Washington, D. C. in Montgomery County, Maryland. Its location provides easy access to Baltimore, Annapolis and Northern Virginia. Just seven miles from downtown Washington, D.C., this vibrant city’s offerings include live music, theater, visual arts and the greatest cross-section of cuisine in any central business district of its size.