You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
Avista Adventist Hospital offers comprehensive medical, emergency and Level III trauma care for the entire family. It is sponsored by Adventist Health System and continues the Adventist legacy of promoting healthy lifestyles—work that began in Boulder in the 1890s and continues stronger than ever today. A leading provider of maternity service in the region, Avista is home to one of the area’s largest Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Units. The hospital has earned numerous awards for exceptional quality, including the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval - Primary Stroke Center, Joint Replacement, Spine Surgery, New Life Center, Top Performer on Key Measures and a Chest Pain Center Accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC). Avista also received the 2015 Women’s Choice Award for the third consecutive years.
- ED Volume: 10,000
- Level III Trauma Center
- 13% admission rate
- 14 emergency department treatment rooms
- Imaging services include X-ray, CT scan, MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Interventional Radiology
- Bedside ultrasound
- ED point-of-care testing
- Documentation system using voice activated templates and voice recognition software
- Emergency physicians do not write admitting orders
- Excellent nursing staff
The City of Louisville has often been recognized for its livability. Most recently, Money Magazine named Louisville #1 in 2009, and then in an unprecedented action again named Louisville #1 in its 2011 “Best Place to Live” issue. Many things contribute to this exemplary quality of life and positive economic condition including 1,700 acres of open space, dozens of great eateries, a thriving arts scene, great schools, wonderful neighborhoods and a diverse mix of employment opportunities. As the Money article noted, “Add in dry, clear weather, little crime, good health care, and low taxes.”
City of Louisville, Colorado, incorporated in 1882, lies in Boulder County roughly six miles east of the City of Boulder and 25 miles northwest of Denver.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group