You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- 154-bed facility offering a complete range of patient services.
- 50,000 square foot state-of-the-art surgical center
- Family-centered, single-room maternity unit
- Ingraham Manor skilled nursing facility
- Comprehensive Spine Program, which is the only CARF-accredited, multi-disciplinary pain management program in Connecticut
- The Connecticut Gastroenterology Institute
- Sleep Center, inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services
- Advanced Diagnostic Radiology department offering CT/PET, MRI and nuclear medicine.
- ED Volume: 35,000
- 28 beds
- 4-bed Express Care Unit
- 32 hours of physician coverage
- 20 hours of APP coverage
- Meditech with Dragon Dictation
- 15% PEDs, 5% psych admits
- Observation Care unit
This historic, New England community is a great place to raise a family with its many parks, museums, beautiful historic neighborhoods as well as modern housing; and excellent public and private schools. Within proximity of the state capital of Hartford and the University of Connecticut, there is easy access to a myriad of cultural as well as outdoor activities. Home to ESPN, Bristol has also managed to attract a solid base of industries and quality jobs, continuing a long tradition of economic stability.