As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
Located 20 miles from Hartford, Bristol Hospital has been a healthcare staple for almost a century. Founded in 1919, the hospital has been continuously growing to meet the needs of a developing community. Bristol Hospital is a154-bed facility offering a complete range of patient services.
- 50,000 square foot state-of-the-art surgical center
- Family-centered, single-room maternity unit
- Ingraham Manor skilled nursing facility
- Comprehensive Spine Program, which is the only CARF-accredited, multi-disciplinary pain management program in Connecticut
- The Connecticut Gastroenterology Institute
- Sleep Center, inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services
- Advanced Diagnostic Radiology department offering CT/PET, MRI and nuclear medicine.
- 28 beds
- 4-bed Express Care Unit
- 32 hours of physician coverage
- 20 hours of APP coverage
- Meditech with Dragon Dictation
- 15% PEDs, 5% psych admits
- Observation Care unit
This historic, New England community is a great place to raise a family with its many parks, museums, beautiful historic neighborhoods as well as modern housing; and excellent public and private schools. Within close proximity of the state capital of Hartford and the University of Connecticut, there is easy access to a myriad of cultural as well as outdoor activities. Home to ESPN, Bristol has also managed to attract a solid base of industries and quality jobs, continuing a long tradition of economic stability.