You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care brings quality emergency and urgent care to Arvada 24/7
- Giving you convenience and access to hospital quality care, right in your neighborhood, right when you need it.
- Urgent and emergency care for both children and adults without the long wait at a hospital emergency department or the restrictive hours of a traditional urgent care.
- On-site lab and CT scan, you’ll be evaluated, treated, and pay only for the level of care received.
- ED Volume: 9,000
- Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care is staffed by board-certified physicians, emergency-trained nurses and licensed radiology and laboratory technologists who offer Centura Health quality care closer to home.
Golden, Colorado is conveniently located 30 minutes from Denver in Jefferson County. The historical gold rush town located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains offers scenic beauty, a lively downtown, excellent schools, and a wide variety of outdoor recreation, parks, and museums. Housing options in Jefferson County range from condominiums and apartments to historic homes and farm properties, to luxury gated communities. Median household income for Golden, Colorado is $92,800.