As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care brings quality emergency and urgent care to Lakewood, open 24/7, giving you convenience and access to hospital quality care, right in your neighborhood, right when you need it.
Our Lakewood location offers urgent and emergency care for both children and adults without the long wait at a hospital emergency department.
Both urgent care and emergency patients are treated by a physician, not a mid-level provider like traditional urgent care. With on-site lab and CT scan, you’ll be evaluated, treated, and pay only for the level of care received. Non-emergency cases are billed at urgent care levels when urgent care is available.
Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care is staffed by board-certified physicians, emergency-trained nurses and licensed radiology and laboratory technologists who offer Centura Health quality care closer to home.
- Emergency Care open 24/7
- Urgent Care open 7am-9pm
A relatively young city, incorporated in 1969, Lakewood has grown rapidly thanks to its prime location near the Rocky Mountain, excellent schools and high yield of cultural offerings. A collection of lakes provides plenty of opportunities to swim, fish and boat.
Lakewood is ranked high in the 100 Best Places to Live rating for its outstanding educational options, including a highly ranked public school system and Red Rocks Community College. It also received good marks for its variety of popular amenities, which include great outdoor recreational opportunities, but also a rich cultural scene that is sophisticated and reflective of the city’s diverse population.
Lakewood has more than 7,000 acres of parks, trails and open space – 35 percent of its entire land area – including two parks that are 2,500 acres each