You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- Our new combined emergency and urgent care open 24/7 treats minor aches to major injuries, taking the guesswork out of deciding where to go. With board-certified emergency medicine physicians, nurses and paramedics specifically trained in pediatric care and on-site imaging
- Urgent Care open 7:00am-9:00pm
- 3D mammography
- Primary Care, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Urogynecologist
- ED Volume: 6,000
- Open 24/7 Emergency Care
- On-site imaging, including MRI, CT scan, ultrasound and x-ray
- Full lab services
- Closely affiliated with Parker Adventist Hospital, making specialty services such as sleep studies, physical therapy and annual mammograms just a short drive away
Located in the southeastern most corner of the Denver Metropolitan area, Parker offers tremendous opportunity for the outdoor adventurist. The Cherry Creek Trail runs along Cherry Creek, north and south through Parker. Bicycling, hiking, nature walks and cross-country skiing.
It is within proximity to take advantage of the downtown Denver area, as well as the sports venues, including Coors Field, home to the Denver Broncos.