You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
CHI St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital is the anchor facility for CHI St. Joseph Health System. The newly designed Emergency and Trauma Center, which opened in 2016, offers the community's only Level II Trauma Center for a nine-county area, along with an extensive inpatient and outpatient surgery program, and is known throughout the region for its cardiac, cancer and rehabilitation programs. Most of the St. Joseph ED staff have clinical faculty appointments available through the Texas A&M Health Science Center, allowing physicians the opportunity to teach students and residents. The hospital was named Designated Trauma Facility of the Year for 2016 by the Texas Department of State Health Services, the Office of Emergency Management Services and Trauma Systems Coordination.
- ED Beds: 26, plus 4 vertical fast track rooms and 3 locked-down psychiatric beds
- Patients/Hour: 2.3
- Admission Rate: 25%
- Trauma Designation: Level II
- Certified Chest Pain Center and Primary Stroke Center
- Coverage: 8- and 9-hour shifts with 41 hours of physician coverage and 36 hours of APP coverage per day
- Scribe program
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
- Documentation: Picis CPOE EMR
Labor and Delivery/Obstetrics Department
- Annual Deliveries: 1,600
- Ob/Gyn Hospitalist Annual Encounters: 3,300
- L&D Recovery Beds: 12
- Dedicated Obstetric Operating Rooms: 2
- NICU: Level III
From the historical sights and hand-crafted Texas wines to Broadway productions and world premier ballet, there is something for everyone in Bryan and College Station. The energetic and progressive area boasts 924 acres of parks and statewide reputation for quality athletic events. It has grown up alongside Texas A&M University, a major educational and research institution with about 50,000 students. For more information, visit http://www.visitaggieland.com