You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- 120 beds
- Designated Primary Stroke Center
- Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Outstanding record for door to balloon times
- Sleep lab, bariatrics and orthopedics as well as other major specialties
- ED Volume: 19,000
- Moderate acuity
- Two well-equipped trauma rooms plus 17 beds; two of which are monitored psych lock-down beds
- Admission rate approximately 15%
- Peds and Trauma are not admitted – transferred out
- Radiology is in-house days; read at night are a telerad type system
- Highly experienced nursing staff
- Newly renovated
- Cath lab on-site
Dade City is located 40 miles northeast of Tampa. This quiet community is known for its historic architecture and antique shops. The town also is home to charming restaurants and unique outdoor attractions including an aerial adventure park with ziplining, rope bridges and aerial climbing; and several small zoos. The amenities of Tampa including beaches, water sports, fine dining, shopping and sporting events are just an hour away.