You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 18,500 sq. ft. 24 bed ER
- Full lab and Imaging (CT, X-ray, US)
- 2 Peds rooms with ambient lighting/video technology
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Lab and pharmacy services
- Ambulance transport available
Welcome to Palm Harbor, only 30 miles from Tampa, where you find small-town friendliness in a thriving community. Situated on the Gulf of Mexico, about midway down the Florida peninsula, the charming community of Palm Harbor has a short but rich history, a prosperous present, and a most promising future. Unlike most of coastal Florida, the terrain rises gently from the Gulf of Mexico to an average elevation of 25 feet, with some land as high as 80 feet above sea level. Residents can enjoy all the advantages of a major metropolis while living in an attractive suburban setting.