As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
As the leading health care provider in mid-Michigan, Genesys is anchored by a 21st century inpatient facility - Genesys Regional Medical Center at Health Park in Grand Blanc, Michigan - one of the first medical centers of its kind built both clinically and architecturally around a patient-focused care philosophy
- The 410-bed center includes a level II emergency trauma center with a cardiac rapid diagnostic center, the Genesys Heart Institute, the Family Birthing Center, and expanded clinical expertise in neurosciences, orthopedics, geriatric services, oncology, and minimally invasive surgical procedures in almost every specialty area
- Genesys is a Healthgrades Five-Star Distinguished Hospital Award winner for Clinical Excellence
- The Genesys Emergency Medicine Residency Program is an ACGME accredited program. Genesys is a founding member and training site in the Statewide Campus System (SCS) of Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. The SCS is a partnership of 20 major teaching hospitals and Michigan State University that offers all the benefits and advantages of a nationally recognized university combined with the opportunity for hands-on clinical training, SCS enhances the diversity of the clinical experience and strengthens the organization and planning for residency programs.
- Genesys has a strong commitment to Graduate Medical Education hosting residencies in Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, OB/Gyn, Podiatry and Orthopedic Surgery.
- This is a modern department and is arranged in multiple zones with 47 ED treatment rooms, 11 rooms in the cardiac observation unit, plus 30 beds in the primary observation unit.
- Physician-in-triage program
- Patient population is high acuity with a good primary care base; admission rate is 28%
- Full specialty support with very few patient conditions requiring transfer to other facilities
- Active EM ultrasound service
- Comprehensive EMS education includes Genesys’ Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-Basic), Paramedic educational programs and continuing education including GI, Oncology, and Cardiology Fellowships
The City of Grand Blanc, Michigan is located in Genesee County approximately 45 minutes north of metro Detroit (4 miles north of the Oakland County line), 15 minutes southeast of Flint and 35 minutes north of Auburn Hills. Saginaw and Holly Roads are major thoroughfares for the area, both of which provide direct access to I-75. Northern Oakland County offers a number of upscale residential areas with high-quality schools and housing, plus easy access to both Detroit and Flint airports. There are abundant shopping and dining opportunities in numerous adjacent communities. There are also countless recreational activities available for the outdoor enthusiast.