You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 234-bed facility located 20 minutes from Boulder and 30 minutes from Denver
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- Certified Chest Pain Center
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Outstanding Specialist Coverage
- High Acuity with 28% admission rate
- 40 treatment beds
- CT, ultrasound, MRI, Nuclear Medicine studies 24 hours per day
- 24-hour radiology coverage for all studies including plain films
Lafayette, Colorado is located in southeast Boulder County. Offering the perfect blend of small town hospitality and charm with today’s sophisticated capabilities. This growing city lies just east of the City of Boulder, it is well-situated in relation to Interstate 25 and the accompanying high-tech corridor north of Denver.
From its beginning as a coal mining community in 1889, Lafayette now combines the best of both worlds…urban amenities without urban hassles. Lafayette offers the best in education, recreation, climate, health care, cultural and community services.
Waneka Lake Park is one of five larger parks in Lafayette. The 147-acre facility offers a boathouse at the lake that has canoe and paddleboard rentals. The modern facility also includes ball fields and basketball courts. The bike trail converts to a cross-country ski trail in the winter.
Indian Peaks Golf Course is a championship layout designed by Colorado native and PGA pro Hale Irwin. Since its opening in 1993, it has developed a reputation as one of the better courses in the state. It is reputed to have some of the best fairways along the Front Range. Golfers are challenged by 87 bunkers and two creeks as they take in the scenic views made possible by the soaring peaks to the west.