COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Verified by the American College of Surgeons, Littleton Adventist Hospital is a State of Colorado designated Level II trauma care center, providing emergency room and surgical services 24/7. Our team of trauma-trained surgeons, neurosurgeons, orthopedists, anesthesiologists, emergency physicians and specially certified emergency nurses are equipped with the skills and equipment necessary to handle any emergency.
- 36 Bed Emergency Department
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Chest Pain Center
- CT/MRI 24 hours
- In-house Trauma Surgeon 24 hours
- 24 Hour Neurology Coverage
- Level IV (Highest Possible) NICU
When an emergency strikes, you need a hospital with the knowledge and resources to handle any situation. That's why when every minute counts, Littleton and south metro Denver area residents turn to Littleton Adventist Hospital's emergency room and trauma care. With average emergency room wait times of less than 22 minutes, our staff works to ensure each patient is treated quickly and accurately. Our emergency team of nurses, physicians and surgeons is specially trained having received various certifications and experience.
Being a part of the Littleton Adventist Hospital family is important to us, and we care for our patients with respect and courtesy. Our team performs hourly rounding on our patients. This allows us to provide excellence in patient care and treatment and increases patients satisfaction. In addition to being cared for with compassion and comfort, our patients and families are aware of the plan of care, their pain is under control, needs are met and are able to communicate their concerns to their nurse.
Littleton, Colorado offers something for everyone. In 2016, it was listed as one of the 10 Best Places to Live in Colorado. With one of the best school systems in the state, more than 2,000 diverse businesses, acres of open space and parks, hiking and biking trails, and more. Just a 30-minute ride on the city’s Light Rail System and you are in downtown Denver or exploring the Rockies.
There are several shopping areas that sell everything from computers to cupcakes to unique handmade gifts. There are dozens of restaurants with a wide variety of cuisines including fondue, Middle-Eastern, American, sushi and many more. For the cyclists, joggers, walkers, and horse-lovers, Littleton has miles of trails and open space. Rest or picnic in one of the numerous parks in the area, many of which have playgrounds for the kids and rentable shelters for larger events. Littleton is home to several craft breweries and wineries and even a distillery. And Littleton is part of the award-winning South Suburban Parks and Recreation district.
Littleton is also located just 15 south of Denver and only a 90 minute drive to the ski slopes!