As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
- 125-bed Level III Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- 15% admission rate
- New 124-bed ED with dedicated Radiology Room
- EMS Base Station for Western Slope of El Dorado County
- Emergency Department Medical Director serves on the California State EMS Commission
Placerville is a charming California Gold Rush town located between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe, which also places it within easy distance to Napa Valley, San Francisco and the Coast. Placerville is rich in beauty and diversity, an attraction to most modern lifestyles. In Placerville, one can find a small-town ambiance with all the amenities of the big city life.
Placerville offers a wealth of activities, including premier wine tasting at local wineries reminiscent of the Tuscan wineries. The area provides the opportunity for scenic bicycle tours of the Sierra Foothills and El Dorado National Forest or off-roading at the world-renowned Rubicon Trail, a 22-mile long route beginning in Georgetown and ending in Lake Tahoe. Residents can look forward to picnicking on beautiful Apple Hill, whitewater rafting down the south fork of the American River, or skiing and snowboarding just 45 minutes away at Lake Tahoe's outstanding resorts. Discover charming shops and fine dining in downtown Placerville, and step back in time when visiting the Gold Rush Era. All this and much more inspire many Californians to call this city home.