You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 125-bed Level III Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- 15% admission rate
- New 124-bed ED with dedicated Radiology Room
- EMS Base Station for Western Slope of El Dorado County
- Emergency Department Medical Director serves on the California State EMS Commission
Placerville is a charming California Gold Rush town located between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe, which also places it within easy distance to Napa Valley, San Francisco and the Coast. Placerville is rich in beauty and diversity, an attraction to most modern lifestyles. In Placerville, one can find a small-town ambiance with all the amenities of the big city life.
Placerville offers a wealth of activities, including premier wine tasting at local wineries reminiscent of the Tuscan wineries. The area provides the opportunity for scenic bicycle tours of the Sierra Foothills and El Dorado National Forest or off-roading at the world-renowned Rubicon Trail, a 22-mile long route beginning in Georgetown and ending in Lake Tahoe. Residents can look forward to picnicking on beautiful Apple Hill, whitewater rafting down the south fork of the American River, or skiing and snowboarding just 45 minutes away at Lake Tahoe's outstanding resorts. Discover charming shops and fine dining in downtown Placerville, and step back in time when visiting the Gold Rush Era. All this and much more inspire many Californians to call this city home.