You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 24-emergency care service, diagnostic services and physical therapy
- 20% pediatric patients
- 5% admission/transfer rate
- Low acuity
Pleasantly situated just 20 minutes west of downtown Cincinnati, Harrison is located along the I-74 corridor providing easy access to Greater Cincinnati International Airport and the attractions of downtown Cincinnati. The city has excellent public schools along with parochial school options. Residents of Harrison enjoy local bike trails, antiquing and fine dining opportunities. Cincinnati’s easy proximity offers major league sports, museums, zoo, an array of shopping and higher education opportunities including the University of Cincinnati.