As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
Mt. Orab Medical Center is in eastern Cincinnati and features a 24-hour Freestanding Emergency Center with imaging and laboratory services. This newer facility opened in 2009 and expanded in 2015.
- 25% pediatric patients
- 5% admission rate
- EPIC EMR
- Private EMS and helicopter transport service based within 2 miles
Located 45 minutes east of Cincinnati; Mt Orab offers charm and appealing to outdoor recreation at East Fork Lake State Park and Stonelick Lake State Park. Residents enjoy golfing, hiking and swimming with easy proximity to the amenities of Cincinnati including major league sports, fine dining, museums and renowned zoo, major university and an international airport.