As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Claims-Made Medical Malpractice with Tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
This campus serves as an outpatient medical center which includes a Free-Standing ED. Additional on-site services include a Physical Therapy Center, outpatient imaging and an anticoagulation clinic. Also located on-site is Western Hills HealthPlex, offering fitness and wellness services for the local community.
- Free-Standing ED
- Low-moderate acuity with limited minor trauma
- 2% admission/transfer
- Efficient patient turnover
- EPIC EMR
- ED redesign is anticipated
Located in the northwest suburbs, Mercy Western Hills is surrounded by appealing neighborhoods and nearby parks; yet just minutes from downtown Cincinnati and its numerous riverfront attractions. The “Queen City” offers world-class museums, major league sports, a top-rated zoo, and a family-friendly lifestyle surrounded by beautiful rolling hills and historic architecture. There is easy access to the Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport; as well as excellent dining and shopping.