You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- This facility is a 16-bed Free Standing Emergency Department
- Ultra-modern facility with CT, X-Ray, Lab on-site
- Affiliation with prestigious Jewish Hospital
- 13-ED Exam Rooms
- 5% admission/transfer rate
- Smooth transfer process
- Lower acuity adult and pediatric patient mix
- EPIC Electronic Medical Record
ED is located in the Norwood neighborhood which has great shopping and restaurants a short walk from the ED. Located directly off the I-71. Norwood is located just 10 minutes from downtown Cincinnati, with its appealing Midwest-urban blend of professional sports teams; a major university, renowned zoo and international airport.