Mercy Health - West Hospital
Location: Cincinnati, OH
ED Volume: 42,000Contact a Recruiter
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership without buy-in
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Occurrence based medical malpractice including tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental, partner and adoptive paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- Mercy Health – West Hospital opened in late 2013. This 250-bed hospital is truly a state-of-the-art facility providing both advanced services and technology; and a design aesthetic committed to superb patient care and comfort.
- Built for growth, the hospital has all private rooms.
- Stroke Team responds to the bedside in real time
- The broad-ranging services include a cardiac center with open heart surgery; cancer center, family birthing center with a Level 2 special care nursery, orthopedics and sports medicine center and women’s health center.
- 20% admission rate with Hospitalists admitting approximately 70%
- 15% pediatric patients
- Spacious, efficient ED design with large rooms and 46 treatment areas
- Portable ultrasound
- Excellent specialty back-up
- Moderate-High acuity
- EPIC EMR
Mercy West is located near I-75 in an appealing, suburban area featuring upscale housing, excellent schools and expansive recreational opportunities. Just 20 minutes from downtown Cincinnati, residents enjoy easy access to the “Riverfront City’s” attractions and amenities including major league sports, fine dining, unique shopping, museums, zoo and an aquarium.