You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- Mercy Health – West Hospital opened in late 2013. This 250-bed hospital is truly a state-of-the-art facility providing both advanced services and technology; and a design aesthetic committed to superb patient care and comfort.
- Stroke Team responds to the bedside in real time
- 20% admission rate with Hospitalist admitting approximately 70%
- 15% pediatric patients
- Spacious, efficient ED design with large rooms and 46 treatment areas
- Excellent specialty back-up
- Moderate-High acuity
Mercy West is located near I-75 in an appealing, suburban area featuring upscale housing, excellent schools, and expansive recreational opportunities. Just 20 minutes from downtown Cincinnati, residents enjoy easy access to the “Riverfront City’s” attractions and amenities including major league sports, fine dining, unique shopping, museums, zoo and aquarium.