You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Grove City Methodist Hospital is a brand-new, 26-bed, suburban community hospital. This state of the art facility is conveniently located SE of Columbus, Ohio. When completed, the facility will include:
- Surgical Center with 26 beds
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Emergency Department with 16 Beds
- Medical Offices
- Beautiful, 16-bed department with very spacious, fully-equipped rooms; computers and TVs in every room
- Low to moderate acuity; more serious patients transferred to nearby Grant and Doctor’s Hospital
- EMR is Ohio Health EPIC with Dragon dictation
- Fully-equipped including Glide Scope and ED ultrasound
- Ultrasound service available 12 hours/day
- Experienced nursing staff, techs and secretaries
- Active in EMS with 3 dedicated EMS companies in Grove City
- CT and full-service radiology and lab on site
- Central Transfer Center (one-call program) provides for efficient transfers via established referral network
- 24 hours of single physician coverage per day with 12-hour shifts
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage by experienced clinicians as volume grows
Grove City is a smaller community just 8 miles SE of Columbus, Ohio. Ohio Magazine named it “Best Hometown in Central Ohio”. Enjoy easy access to downtown living, desirable suburbs and all of the metropolitan amenities the city is known for. Grove City is home to over 1200 businesses. It has the charm of a smaller community yet all of the benefits of a large city.