You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ABEM/ABOEM board eligible/certified
- ED Volume: 37,000
- 15% ED admission rate, making up 70% of total hospital admissions
- 20-bed ED with 8-bed swing unit to handle volume surges
- USACS “PhysicianFirst” physician-in-triage program
- EMS Base Station
- Dedicated APP program
- Provider friendly scheduling that emphasizes work-life balance
- Dynamic team that works together in and out of the ED
- Accredited stroke center
- EPIC EMR
- Stemi stroke
- Level 3 Trauma Center
- 24/7 Cardiac Cath availability
Aiea is located nine miles NW of Honolulu with family oriented residential communities located in paradise. Hawaii offers endless opportunities for recreation; Visit Maui, Lanai, Molokai, Oahu, Hawaii and Kauai- each island unique and breathtaking. Spend your off hours soaking up the sun on the beautiful white sandy beaches of Waikiki, surfing, playing golf, or enjoying the outdoors year round.