You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 135-bed facility including new 10 bed transitional care unit
- Medical staff of 320 physicians representing most specialties and subspecialties
- Accredited stroke center status
- 15% ED admission rate, making up 70% of total hospital admissions
- 20-bed ED with 8-bed swing unit to handle volume surges
- USACS “PhysicianFirst” physician-in-triage program
- EMS Base Station
Aiea is a rapidly growing city nine miles NW of Honolulu with beautiful residential communities heightened by Hawaii’s peaceful, fresh floral breezes. Hawaii offers endless opportunities for recreation; Visit Maui, Lanai, Molokai, Oahu, Hawaii and Kauai- each island unique and breathtaking. Spend your off hours soaking up the sun on the beautiful white sandy beaches of Waikiki, surfing in Oahu or playing golf on Lanai. The opportunities are truly endless.