You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
Denver, Colorado, commonly known as the mile-high city, is one of the top cities nationwide to raise a family. Those who live in Denver know the climate is nice and warm in the summer while the winter offers a cool winter wonderland where a white Christmas is likely. Denver offers something for everyone, from an entertaining nightlife to an abundance of parks and recreational opportunities.
Get major-city sophistication in a location that is one of the world’s natural wonders. Obviously a hub for those seeking the Rocky Mountain ski slopes, Denver is also home to four major sports teams, major museums and a wide variety of neighborhoods that make the city a destination in its own right.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Let our experienced team lead you through the career maze of competitive salaries, signing bonuses, retirement plans, insurance and medical malpractice coverage.