You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 238 bed community hospital that combined with Rockingham Memorial Hospital and Sentara healthcare system
- Sentara provides Continuing Medical Education (CME) that provides educational opportunities for physicians and healthcare teams to improve their knowledge and become more efficient in their field
- Received Magnet recognition from The American Nurses Credentialing Center in 2014
- Sentara hospitals specialize in cardiac and vascular surgery with 24/7 cath lab, neurosciences, minimally invasive techniques, advanced imaging services, cancer treatment, and many other specialties
- Designated Stroke Center
- Pediatric hospitalist in addition to Adult hospitalist program
- Inpatient Psychiatry
- Designated Fast-track and low acuity areas.
- Modern facility – opened 2010 with 54 rooms
- 24/7 ultrasound capacity.
- 24/7 crisis counselor’s availability.
- Excellent specialty back up.
- No trauma designation.
Sentara RMH Medical Center is in Harrisonburg, Virginia which exudes a plethora of ethnic backgrounds, a rich of agricultural heritage as well as outdoor recreation opportunities that include local skiing, mountain biking, hiking and watersports. The University fine arts center brings entertainment for all ages as does division one college sports. Harrisonburg has a friendly, tight knit community with a multitude of fine dining choices, local city parks and cultural activities.