You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Seton Highland Lakes Hospital is a 25-bed acute care hospital located between Burnet and Marble Falls on Highway 281. The hospital is the only Emergency Department designated as a Level IV Trauma Center and the only intensive care unit in the growing Highland Lakes area. Physicians enjoy supportive hospital administration and a supportive medical staff, including a hospitalist program. Seton Highland Lakes is the only Texas hospital named to the list of iVantage HealthStrong Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the U.S.
- 64-slice CT scanner
- ED Sonosite Ultrasound
- ED Beds: 8 and 4 monitored hall beds
- Patients/Hour: 1.4
- Admission Rate: 10%
- Coverage: 8- and 12-hour shifts with 24 hours of physician coverage per day
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine strongly preferred
- Documentation: Cerner
The Seton Highland Lakes ED offers physicians a night shift bonus and high RVU potential. A cohesive, young group of ED residency-trained physicians are supported by an excellent nursing and ancillary staff. The hospital is also a teaching site for the UT Austin Emergency Medicine Residency program. The site employs progressive STEMI, stroke, and trauma protocols for a critical access ED; a transfer center allows for easy patient transfers to larger tertiary care centers nearby when necessary.
Burnet (pronounced “BURN-it”) is nestled in the picturesque Texas Hill Country just 50 miles northwest of Austin at the junction of Highways 29 and 281. The Highland Lakes area is well known for recreational activities such as golf, boating, fishing, camping, and sightseeing. Area lakes include Lake Buchanan, Lake LBJ, Inks Lake, and Lake Marble Falls.