You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
Austin is the capital of Texas, but it is better known to many as the “Live Music Capital of the World.” With vibrant entertainment and culture, inspiring cuisine and stunning outdoor settings, it's no wonder that Austin is one of the fastest-growing metropolitan regions in the nation. Nature trails, lakes, parks, and wilderness preserves offer exceptional recreational opportunities. The Austin area’s high-tech industry blends seamlessly with popular events such as the Austin City Limits Music Festival, SXSW, and the Formula One United States Grand Prix. The University of Texas, one of the largest universities in the nation, offers world-class arts and sporting events year-round.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Let our experienced team lead you through the career maze of competitive salaries, signing bonuses, retirement plans, insurance and medical malpractice coverage.