You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 7,000
- Freestanding ER in rapidly growing Aurora, Colorado
- Southlands ER is an extension of Parker Adventist Hospital, 6 miles away
- 9 beds with 6 treatment chairs for total of 15 patient treatment spaces
- Lean design concept which maximizes efficiency and time spent with patients
- Joint Venture with Health Images, which is an outpatient radiology company. Equipped with 1.5 T MRI, 32 slice CT with brain perfusion, ultrasound and digital xray available 24/7
- Radiologists read all studies 24/7
- Portable C-arm, Sonosite ultrasound, telestroke camera to connect with neurologist
- Fully equipped resuscitation room, decontamination shower, isolation room
- Pediatrics representing 20% of volume
- 649 annual inpatient admissions transferred out, 380 of them to Parker Adventist Hospital.
- Admission rate 5%
- 420 ambulances annually
- Stat lab on site, with courier service to Parker Adventist Hospital if needed.
- Close referral and consultative relationship with Parker Adventist Hospital, psych evals on site
- ED point of care testing.
- Excellent nursing and paramedic staff
Originally developed as a military town, Aurora is Colorado's third-largest city. Aurora, CO, boasts more than 300 days of sunshine each year. That's why the city as named after the Roman Goddess of the Dawn, Aurora. Named an All American City in 2008, Aurora is convenient to three public reservoirs, a number of parks, seven distinctive golf courses, national tournaments, thriving nightlife, shopping and cultural centers. The city is also conveniently close to some of east Denver's top attractions, including the Denver Zoo and the Museum of Nature and Science. Denver International Airport is just 15 minutes away.