ED Volume: 8,000
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
Originally developed as a military town, Aurora is Colorado's third-largest city. Aurora, CO, boasts more than 300 days of sunshine each year. That's why the city as named after the Roman Goddess of the Dawn, Aurora. Named an All American City in 2008, Aurora is convenient to three public reservoirs, a number of parks, seven distinctive golf courses, national tournaments, thriving nightlife, shopping and cultural centers. The city is also conveniently close to some of east Denver's top attractions, including the Denver Zoo and the Museum of Nature and Science. Denver International Airport is just 15 minutes away.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Let our experienced team lead you through the career maze of competitive salaries, signing bonuses, retirement plans, insurance and medical malpractice coverage.