You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- A state-of-the-art emergency department with 16 private treatment rooms and Level III
- trauma designation
- Dedicated C-section suite within the labor and delivery unit
- Imaging services to include X-ray, CT scan, mammography, ultrasound and MRI
- Two state-of-the-art operating suites for inpatient surgical services
- Laboratory and pharmacy services
- Dietary services including a full-service cafeteria
- Helipad to accommodate 2 helicopters adjacent to the emergency department
- 200 parking spaces available for patients, physicians, staff and visitors
- ED Volume: 15,000
- Level III Trauma Center with 35 in-patient rooms
- State-of-the-art emergency department with 16 treatment rooms
- Imaging services including X-ray, CT Scan, Nuclear Medicine, Digital and 3D Mammography, Ultrasound
- and MRI
- Staffed by specialists skilled in pediatric and adult emergency care
- Trauma surgeon, anesthesiologist, and orthopedic surgeons are on-site or on-call, 24 hours a day
- The mountain base for Flight For Life Colorado's air ambulance
- Winner of the nation's top patient-satisfaction award for small hospitals three times
- Base of Flight for Life Colorado Helicopter and Critical care ground transport available 24/7
- Regional Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) program
- Part of integrated system for Stroke, STEMI, trauma care
- All radiology services in close proximity to ER with 24/7 real time radiologist reads
- EPIC EMR with voice recognition dictation
- Located in close proximity to several major ski resorts
Think of Frisco, Main Street to the Rockies, as your base camp to the Rocky Mountains. Frisco’s location, right at the epicenter of Summit County near Breckenridge, Dillon and Copper Mountain, makes it a natural trailhead to adventure. Frisco is located within a 30-minute drive of six of Colorado’s world-class ski resorts (Coper Mountain, Breckenridge, Keystone, Loveland, Arapahoe Basin, Vail Mountain).
Throughout the spring, summer and fall, there are numerous options for camping, hiking, biking, fishing, rafting, paddle boarding and boating. Frisco’s Main Street features unique shops and boutiques, offering out of the box shopping and great bars and restaurants. On the west end of Main Street Mount Royal looms large and to the east the Frisco Bay Marina serves as the gateway to Dillon Reservoir. Frisco hosts festivals such at the Colorado BBQ Challenge and 4th of July celebrations, as well as recreation events such as the Frisco Triathlon and the Run the Rockies Half Marathon and 10K. It is hard to figure out what to do first in any season much less decide which season is your favorite.