You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
This 103-bed facility housing more than 400 physicians opened in 2010 and is the first hospital in North Texas to receive LEED certification for green building. The hospital was built in the River Walk at Central Park development, surrounded by three large medical office projects. The area's first acute care hospital offers a broad range of departments including an 8-bed Intensive Care Unit, 10 surgical suites, 2 Cesarean Suites, 3 GI/Pain Invasive Suites, Medical Surgical Services, Women’s Services, Newborn Care, and a Diagnostic/Invasive Imaging Department.
Twice ranked #1 on Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare (2013, 2016, 2017), first ever back to back award.
- ED beds: 12
- Patients/Hour: 1.7
- Admission Rate: 23%
- Coverage: 8- and 9-hour shifts with 25 hours of physician coverage per day
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
- Compensation: RVU-based with employee benefit package
- Documentation: Epic
Flower Mound is situated among the northern suburbs of Dallas and Fort Worth, and just three miles north of DFW International Airport. There are many recreational options including; award-winning bike and nature trails, two beautiful lakes, and two world-class golf courses. The picturesque, family-oriented community prides itself on maintaining a small-town atmosphere while embracing and fostering a dynamic economic development environment. Flower Mound’s excellent school system, safe neighbordhoods and high quality of life make it one of the premier cities in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.