You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- West Littleton ER is a freestanding emergency department affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital opened in summer of 2018
- West Littleton has 8 treatment rooms including resuscitation bay equipped with video laryngoscope, fiberoptic nasopharyngoscope, Lucas chest compression system and sonosite ultrasound.
- Affiliation with Littleton Adventist Hospital provides specialist coverage including general/trauma surgery, orthopedics, neurosurgery, cardiology, neurology, gastroenterology, and obstetrics/gynecology.
Littleton, Colorado offers something for everyone. In 2016, it was listed as one of the 10 Best Places to Live in Colorado. With one of the best school systems in the state, more than 2,000 diverse businesses, acres of open space and parks, hiking and biking trails, and more. Just a 30-minute ride on the city’s Light Rail System and you are in downtown Denver or exploring the Rockies.
There are several shopping areas that sell everything from computers to cupcakes to unique handmade gifts. There are dozens of restaurants with a wide variety of cuisines including fondue, Middle-Eastern, American, sushi and many more. For the cyclists, joggers, walkers, and horse-lovers, Littleton has miles of trails and open space. Rest or picnic in one of the numerous parks in the area, many of which have playgrounds for the kids and rentable shelters for larger events. Littleton is home to several craft breweries and wineries and even a distillery. And Littleton is part of the award-winning South Suburban Parks and Recreation district.
Littleton is also located just 15 south of Denver and only a 90 minute drive to the ski slopes!