Are you looking for a great career in emergency medicine with clinical autonomy and one of the most competitive compensation packages in the market? Do you want the opportunity to work with other EM residency-trained, board-certified physicians who are dedicated to the specialty? Are you interested in working within a model of shared ownership and integrated acute care? This is a unique opportunity for motivated EM physicians desiring travel, flexible scheduling and outstanding pay.
Review position details below and apply online:
As a USACS Traveling Physician, enjoy the security of being a full-time employee and owner with one of the largest democratic emergency medicine groups in the nation. In addition:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation
- All travel expenses and licensing/credentials paid for by USACS
- Industry leading, company funded retirement
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $10,000 annually
- The best medical malpractice - Claims-Made Medical Malpractice with Tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation as a physician)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care.
USACS Traveling Physicians may go to any of our sites where coverage is needed. This includes hospital partners new to USACS, as well as established sites. Current needs include a variety of locations from high acuity to suburban communities. Contact a recruiter today to learn more about this exciting career in the fast lane.