Are you seeking a great career in emergency medicine with clinical autonomy and one of the most competitive compensation packages in the market? Do you want the opportunity to work with other EM residency-trained, board-certified physicians who are dedicated to the specialty? Are you interested in working within a model of shared ownership and integrated acute care? This is a unique opportunity for motivated EM physicians desiring travel, flexible scheduling and outstanding pay.
As an EM physician within USACS, you’ll be part of a team unique in today’s industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
USACS Traveling Physicians may go to any of our sites where coverage is needed. This includes hospital partners new to USACS, as well as established sites. Current needs include a variety of locations from high acuity to suburban communities. Contact a recruiter today to learn more about this exciting career in the fast lane.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Let our experienced team lead you through the career maze of competitive salaries, signing bonuses, retirement plans, insurance and medical malpractice coverage.