Are you seeking a great career in emergency medicine with clinical autonomy and one of the most competitive compensation packages in the market? Do you want the opportunity to work with other EM residency-trained, board-certified physicians who are dedicated to the specialty? Are you interested in working within a model of shared ownership and integrated acute care? This is a unique opportunity for motivated EM physicians desiring travel, flexible scheduling and outstanding pay.
As an EM physician within USACS, you’ll be part of a team unique in today’s industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a evidence-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
USACS Traveling Physicians may go to any of our sites where coverage is needed. This includes hospital partners new to USACS, as well as established sites. Current needs include a variety of locations from high acuity to suburban communities. Contact a recruiter today to learn more about this exciting career in the fast lane.
- Unique work-life balance
- Scheduling preference and a variety of practice environments
- Outstanding compensation
- All travel, lodging and meal expenses covered plus in-house travel coordination
- ABEM / ABOEM certified or eligible
- Capable of working in all practice environments including Level I Trauma Centers
- Minimum of 120 hours per month
- Flexibility and ability to work all shifts day or night