- Paragon EMR System
- 434-bed General Medical and Surgical Hospital
- On Call Services: FM, IM, ICU, peds ICU, OBGYN, Surgery, Ortho, Neurosurgery, GI, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Vascular Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, ENT, Neurology.
Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center is located in the heart of Hollywood. A sprawling area full of restaurants, museums, art galleries, and of course the Hollywood walk of fame. The hospital is about a 30-minute drive from downtown LA, a 45-minute to an hour drive from LAX, and a 25-minute drive to the Burbank airport which is easy to arrive and depart from.
There are plenty of hotels to choose from near the hospital. The hospital serves the multicultural community with top notch medical care. The hospital is located on the corner of Vermont Avenue and Fountain Avenue in Hollywood, California.
- Average daily encounters: 8
- 30-bed ICU
- 8 hour shifts in house and then pager call for the remainder of the shift.
- ICU manages vent patients and all procedures are required
- HM physicians cover codes while ICU physician is on call
- ICU covers codes while in house and HM covers rapid response
- Average daily encounters: 44
- Admissions is approximately 1-2 patients per day per provider
- 16 - 18 patients for rounding on average
- 7on/7off structure but willing to be flexible
- (minimum of 3 shifts in a row/maximum of 9 shifts in a row)
- Need to be proficient with procedures (Thoracentesis, Paracentesis, Central Lines, Intubations)
- We are willing to do some procedural training
- Daily APP and ICU support coverages
- Hospitalists will respond to codes