As a hospitalist within USACS, you'll be part of team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading, company funded retirement
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental vision and Rx coverage
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short and long-term disability (own occupation)
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management programs
This state-of-the-art facility opened in 2007 and is located in a quickly growing suburban area. The hospital includes 108 beds, plus digital X-ray, CT, MRI, ultrasound and radiology, as well as wireless instant nurse-to-nurse communication. In 2013 the facility began accepting neurology patients (including strokes, seizures, and neuromuscular disorders) and in 2016 became a Certified Primary Stroke Center. Cedar Park opened a new cath lab in 2013, allowing the hospital to perform interventional cardiology/PCI for STEMIs. The Heart and Vascular Institute opened in 2015, expanding the cath labs and including cardiac/pulmonary rehab. Plans are also under way for pediatric service availability.
- ED Beds: 16, with 4 additional Fast Track beds
- Patients/Hour: 1.6
- Admission Rate: 17%
- Trauma Designation: Level IV
- Coverage: 10- and 11-hour shifts with 41 physician hours with 10 APP hours daily
- Documentation: MEDHOST
The hospital also owns and operates Cedar Park Regional Emergency Center, a freestanding emergency department located in Leander, TX, just a few miles away from the main hospital. The same group of emergency physicians staffs both facilities.
- 7 Hospitalists and 3 NP/PA’s complete the Team
- 108-Bed Community Healthcare provider
- Closed ICU with Hospitalist backup as needed.
- Average of 22 encounters per provider per day
Recent studies have named Cedar Park “Fifth Most Desirable Suburb,” “Third Best City to Move to,” and one of the “Top Safest Cities” in the nation! From a population of just 5,161 in 1990, Cedar Park has exploded in popularity, developing into an urban center of nearly 60,000 residents. Located just north of Austin, Cedar Park offers affordable housing and great schools close to Lake Travis and minutes from downtown. Enjoy the small-town feel with access to big city opportunities! For more information, visit http://www.cedarparkfun.com