As a hospitalist within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
- Average Daily Encounters: 10-15
- 24-hour shifts (8 hours in house/16 hours on-call)
- Admit and round in the ICU 1-2 patients per day – critical patients transferred out to Redding
- There is no board certification requirement to be considered for this position
- 25-bed critical access hospital
- Cerner EMR System
The City of Mt. Shasta, nestled at the foot of imposing 14,179-foot Mount Shasta, is surrounded by natural beauty and offers many year-round outdoor activities. The mountain is the second highest volcano in the continental United States and has been a prominent landmark along the historic Siskiyou Trail — the track of an ancient trade and travel route of Native American footpaths between California's Central Valley and the Pacific Northwest.