As a hospitalist within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
Accepting J1 & H1 visa candidates, review details:
Hospitalist to work in Springfield, OH (multiple positions) Send resume to [email protected], USACS Medical Group, Ltd., 4535 Dressler Rd NW, Canton, OH 44718. Must ref job code 5.
- Hospitalist team: 20 physicians, 14 APPs
- Average daily encounters: 140
- Flexible schedule
- Primary Stroke Center
- All medical and surgical specialties are represented on the medical staff
- Procedures are optional
- Collaborative work environment
- As the area’s only full-service hospital, Springfield Regional Medical Center has provided comprehensive medical services for the residents of Clark County and surrounding communities for over 100 years.
The lovely town of Springfield is located 25 miles northeast of Dayton and 45 miles west of Columbus. Situated on the Mad River, Buck Creek and Beaver Creek, the area offers excellent recreational activities including whitewater rafting, boating and hiking. There are numerous cultural events, a state park, and a variety of appealing housing options. Springfield is the ideal place to enjoy a sense of community with the convenience of easy access to the amenities of Dayton and Columbus.
- Average daily encounters: 27
- The intensivist team includes 4 physicians and 2 APPs
- ED Volume: 95,000
- Newer emergency department was built in 2011 and is arranged in multiple zones with 45 treatment rooms
- Patient population is broad, community-type patient pathology with 18% admission rate
- Excellent specialty support with only pediatric, neurosurgery, trauma and some psychiatry cases transferred
- EM ultrasound
- Electrophysiology Program
- Comprehensive EMS education includes EMT and paramedic training