As a hospitalist within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
- Respected, 89-bed acute care, not for profit facility located in the Northwest corner of Pennsylvania
- WGH is a full-service hospital with a 50+ member Medical Staff, providing Community Health with Quality and Compassion
- WGH provides leading edge technology in Cancer Care, Pain Management, and Diagnostic Imaging. Maternal-Child Health; General, Thoracic and Orthopedic surgical services; comprehensive psychiatric and detox programs; and Home Health round out the full range of health care services provided.
- WGH offers a Swing Bed Program, a full-service lab, MRI, PET & CT scanning, Doppler ultrasound, nuclear medicine, Cancer Care Center, Hospitalist Program, One-Day Surgery, 24-hour Emergency Care Center, Dental and Walk-In Care.
- 6 Physician/APP provider hospitalist team
- Dedicated Nocturnist
- Average daily encounters: 25
- Team is supported by IAC RN to facilitate operations
- 6 bed Open ICU
Warren, Pennsylvania is a wonderful place to live and practice medicine. It is a quaint, historical city located in the heart of the Allegheny National Forest in the Northwest part of the state near the Kinzua Dam and Allegheny Reservoir. A wide range of local outdoor recreation includes fishing, hunting, hiking and boating. Great skiing is close by at resorts like Peak ‘N Peak and Holiday Valley, and Lake Chatauqua is just 40 minutes away. Warren is a center for music and the arts with the Library Theatre, Warren Players, Civic Orchestra, and nearby Chatauqua Institution. The friendly community is a great place to live and raise a family with good public and private schools in safe neighborhoods. The major metropolitan amenities of Buffalo, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Erie are within 60-165 miles.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group